Start your week with the must read newsletter for every aspiring Life Designer.
What if you could turn your limiting beliefs into your weapon?
It’s as if all that you where going through in the past was a preparation for what’s to come and shaped you into the person only you can be.
We all have limiting beliefs, even if we grow up in a relatively abundant family like I did. I still had blockades that held me back from living my best life.
– I never felt good enough or like I had accomplished anything
– I believed I needed to be at a certain place in life and career at a certain age e.g. have a stable job after college and so on
– Only with the best education I can achieve greatness
Impacted me to have the beliefs that:
– I am not good enough
– I have to do things the conventional way
– I need to do more and more
As soon as I became aware of those limiting beliefs, I saw how they sabotaged me every day in what I did and how I lived my life.
Yet I understood that I can not only reprogram them but also use them as an opportunity to be a better person.
1. I made myself a priority and worked on my self-worth while at the same time aiming to make other people feel special.
2. I decided to do things differently at all costs and empower others to do the same.
3. I challenged this belief and realised that balance is key, so here I am living a life by design.
So many people let their limiting beliefs hold them back from living their best life or attaining success.
Don’t be that person, challenge and change them.
Remember, self discovery is a required step into self mastery.
Are you ready to receive more actionable advice on how to turn insight into growth?
Join the LifeDesign Letter → Click this Link ✨
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.